Excursions and adventures in the Faroe Islands
Experience the waves on the open sea with a fast boat or enjoy a fishing trip on the calm waters of one of the fjords. Enjoy the sight of our wonderful green mountains as you walk past our friendly sheep and listen to bird song. Visit a Faroese family and experience the hospitality, warmth and friendliness in the family home. We have activities for both adults and children.
- In the menu to your left we present a range of daily excursions and adventures
- Season: May 31´st to September 1´st. Except July 28´th and 29´th which is the National Days "Ólavsøka"
- Rest of the year most tours are available with a minimum of 4 participants. This is however by request.
- The excursions are guided in Scandinavian and English. Other languages on request
- Please note that cancellations can occur on short notice due to e.g. weather conditions
- Remember to bring good footwear, warm clothing and a camera
- We recommend that you book excursions along with your travel booking
- For other requests please do not hesitate to contakt us firstname.lastname@example.org