16th Nordic Teacher Education Conference
Innovation in Teaching and Learning
The Faculty of Education at the University of the Faroe Islands looks forward to seeing you at the 16th Nordic Teacher Education Conference in Torshavn to be held from the 3 - 5 May, 2022
The conference offers:
- Exciting plenary sessions with keynote speakers from the Nordic countries within the conference’s main theme “Innovation in Teaching and Learning”.
- Parallel sessions with oral presentations, workshops and poster sessions from the conference participants, who represent research and educational institutions in the Nordic countries.
- Networking, knowledge sharing and collaboration.
- Cultural experiences.
- Conference dinner.
The purpose of the conference:
Since 1991, the Nordic Teacher Education Conference has been held every second year in one of the following Nordic countries: Denmark, Finland, The Faroe Islands, Greenland, Iceland, Norway, and Sweden.
The main purpose of the conference is to create and maintain networks and to share and disseminate knowledge engendered by research, experience, and praxis on topics relevant to the field of teacher education.
The main language of the conference is Scandinavian, but presentations can also be held in English.
Conditions for registration:
The 16th Nordic Teacher Education Conference was originally to be held in 2020 with more than 200 registered. Due to COVID-19, the conference was postponed and is now scheduled to be held in May 2022. All registered participants have been given the option to keep their conference registration until 2022.
Please note that the registration for the conference is closed!
If you are registered for the conference and do not have the opportunity to participate, you can either:
- Make a name change and thereby pass your conference registration to another person in your network.
- Get the conference fee minus administration costs reimbursed.
Do you have any further questions or comments feel free to contact Greengate on e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +298 350 520