If you would like to give a presentation during one of the parallel sessions, please submit an abstract outline.
Please note the following when registering for the conference:
- Whether or not you want to submit an abstract
- If submitting an abstract, please give the title of your presentation.
The deadline for abstract submissions is February 14th 2020.
The abstract can be submitted before, while or after you sign up for the conference. All abstracts will be processed and approved as we receive them. You will receive a confirmation when your abstract is approved.
Requirements for abstract:
- The abstract forms the basis of your presentation.
- The abstract cannot exceed 250 words.
- The abstract should contain 2 - 5 keywords and at least 2 literature references.
The abstract should indicate which of the following types of presentations you wish to give during the conference:
- Oral presentation
- Poster presentation
Please state whether your presentation will be held in Scandinavian or English.
The main theme of the conference is: “Innovation in Teaching and Learning”
The abstract must be categorized within one of the following sub-themes:
- Educational assessment and feedback
- Innovation in arts, culture and education
- Innovative education within the area of inclusion, gender and multiculture.
- ICT, literacy and education
- Nordic contribution to Teacher Education
- STEM subjects in Teacher Education
Requirements for oral presentation:
- The duration of the presentation is maximum 20 minutes
- In addition, 10 minutes are devoted to questions and rotation
Requirements for the workshop
The abstract should contain the following information:
• The number of persons who conduct the workshop
• The content and duration of the workshop
Requirements for the poster presentations:
• A poster presentation should give the opportunity for discussion