Congress fee early bird before 9 January 2018: 475 euro // DKK 3500
Congress fee after 9 January 2018: 545 euro // DKK 4000
The congress fee includes:
- Congress material
- Access to all sessions
- Access to poster presentations
- A welcome reception on Thursday
- Coffee/tea during breaks on Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Lunches Thursday and Friday and take-away lunch on Saturday
Fees are incl. 25% VAT
Congress Dinner, Saturday 12 May, at 20:00-01:30
The Congress will end with a fine dinner in fantastic settings at Hotel Føroyar. An opportunity to network while enjoying local gastronomy and music entertainment. A memorable evening.
Please contact Mrs. Rannvá Poulsen Rodriguez firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
Excursions in the Faroe Islands during your stay
We would love to share the Faroe Islands with you; a modern country in the middle of the North Atlantic with breath-taking scenary, a strong sense of culture, interesting traditions and a people that live closely with nature. Read more about our excursions here.
After registration you will receive an electronic invoice with payment details, deadlines etc. All payment must be made in advance in DKK. You can choose the following forms of payment:
- Net banking is possible from Denmark and the Faroe Islands.
- Credit card. Please note that a fee is added to your payment.
- Bank Transfer. Payment via bank transfer includes bank charges, both local and foreign
Please state your invoice number upon payment.
In case of cancellation no later than 9 February 2018, there will be a cancellation fee of DKK 500 rest will be refunded. Cancellation after 9 February 2018, no refund.
Cancellation must be made in writing and sent to email@example.com
We can offer a cancellation insurance. Price is 3% of package price.