This is an authentic full day experience. You get an opportunity to angle in one of the most beautiful areas of the Faroe Islands. After returning to the marina, you are invited to dine in a local home. The fish that you have caught will be one of the ingredients in a wonderful meal!
Price per person EUR 239 | DKK 1.765,- (min. 2 adults)
Children (1-13 years) EUR 119 | DKK 875,-
- Every day choose between 09.00 and/or 13.30.
- Monday and Tuesday - Meeting point is Hvannasund marina (Viðoy)
- Wednesday and Thursday - Meeting point is Funningsfirði marina (Eysturoy)
- Friday - Meeting point is Ljósá close to Eiði (Eysturoy)
- Saturday and Sunday - Meeting point is Árnafirði marina (Borðoy)
- Tours available from May to September.
- Incl. 4 hours fishing with floating suit, boots, lifejacket, safety training, authorized tour guide, fishing rods, tackle, bait, light meal, water/coffee/sweets and 3 hours local home-dining.
- Trip is about 7 hours.
- You are likely to catch species such as Atlantic Cod, Haddock, Whiting, Saithe and see many seabirds.
- Min. 2 persons and max. 5 persons.
- Tour must be pre-booked.
- Excursion link