With ferry from Klaksvík to the island of Kalsoy, where we make a stop in the village of Mikladalur, to see the beautiful sculpture of the Seal Woman by the sea. From there we visit the village of Trøllanes, a location used and featured in the new 007 James Bond Movie – No Time To Die. The nature in the north is breathtaking, and is dominated by high and steep mountains. Back on Borðoy, we explore the second largest town of Klaksvík, one of the most important villages in the fishing industry and visit the island of Kunoy.
Price per person EUR 270 | DKK 1.995,-
Children (3-13 years) EUR 135 | DKK 995,-
- Pick-up at hotels, Bus/Ferry Terminal and at the Campsite in Tórshavn, Streymoy.
- Fridays 09.00 - 18.00 in June, July and August.
- Incl. bus, guide, ferry, fee, lunch and beverages
Optional extra: Hike to the lighthouse Kallin. Price per person EUR 81 | DKK 600,-
- If you choose the hike you will not have time to visit the Seal Woman in Mikladalur.
- Hike is medium in uneven terrain.
- There are no excursions on 28, 29 and 30 July.
- Tour must be pre-booked.
- Excursion link