From the ferry port in Sørvágur you enjoy a magnificent boat trip along the majestic cliffs. Upon arrival to Mykines the local guide will meet you on the top of the stairs. See the impressive gannets that only breed on Mykinesholm and the charming puffins with the colourful beaks. In the village, with no cars, you can visit one of the small charming cafées.
Price per person EUR 270 | DKK 1.995,-
Children (3-13 years) EUR 135 | DKK 995,-
- Pick-up at hotels, Bus/Ferry Terminal and at the Campsite in Tórshavn, Streymoy.
- Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays 09.00 - 19.00 in June, July and August. Except on 28, 29 and 30 July.
- Incl. bus, guide, ferry, hiking fee, lunch and beverages
- Tour must be pre-booked.
- In the event the tour is canceled, it is sometimes possible to move the tour to another day. If that is not possible we refund per person DKK 1.000
- Ferry crossing to Mykines is weather permitting and can be cancelled due to bad weather.
- Important to be properly dressed - remember the weather is changeable.
- Sailing time is approx. 45 minutes one way. Time on the island is approx. 6 hours.
- Difficulty: Medium in uneven terrain. One should not suffer from vertigo.
- Excursion link