Sea fishing with wooden boat
Enjoy world class sea fishing with a wooden boat. BRT 20. The islands provide stunning scenery and shelter for the many good fishing areas, therefore you can fish almost every day regardless of the weather. Fishing is from the village of Vestmanna on the island of Streymoy.
- TRAVEL: Any day of the week from Copenhagen - 5 days | 4 nights
- SEASON: May, June, July, August and September
- DIRECT FLIGHT FROM: Copenhagen (incl. in the price)
Itinerary: Individual tour
DAY 1: Arrival to the Faroe Islands. Village of Vestmanna.
Depart with direct flight from Copenhagen and arrive in the Faroe Islands.
From the airport to the village Vestmanna an approx. 50 minutes drive.
Meet the skipper and get some great fishing tips.
DAY 2, DAY 3 AND DAY 4: Sea angling.
Three days of uninterrupted deep sea fishing, surrounded by the amazing scenery such as majestic cliff faces, rugged coastline and bird life.
- Fish to catch would be: Cod, Haddock, Ling, Colefish - and plenty of other fish species. Last but not least you may catch a Halibut - and what a thrill!!
- Helpful information. Water depths will be approx. 20m to 150m. To reach dephts takes from approx. 1/2 hour to 1 hour sailing.
DAY 5: Explore the capital Tórshavn and departure.
Check out in the morning and return to the airport.
There is time to make a stop in the charming capitol of Tórshavn. In Tórshavn you can enjoy cafes and of course you must taste the best salmon in the world at the local sushi restaurant.
In afternoon departure with direct flight to Copenhagen.