We sail in a traditional Faroese boat – the utmost creation of Faroese handicraft. We learn about the days when boats of this type were the lifeline of people along these shores. We also hear stories about the people, their lives, their culture and their harvesting of the riches nature brought to them. We bring fishing rods so you can try your fishing luck.
Price per person EUR 158 | DKK 1.165,- (min. 2 adults)
Children (1-13 years) EUR 78 | DKK 575,-
- Every day choose between 09.00 and 13.30.
- Monday and Thursday - Meeting point is Funningsfirði marina (Eysturoy)
- Tuesday and Saturday - Meeting point is Árnafirði marina (Borðoy)
- Wednesday and Sunday - Meeting point is Hvannasund marina (Viðoy)
- Friday - Meeting point is Eiði marina (Eysturoy)
- Tours available from May 1 to September 30.
- Incl. floating suit, boots, lifejacket, safety training, authorized tour guide, fishing rods, tackle, bait, light meal, water and coffee/sweets.
- Trip is about 3 to 4 hours.
- Min. 2 persons and max. 5 persons.
- Tour must be pre-booked.