This is an authentic full day experience. You will fish in a beautiful area of the Faroe Islands. After returning to the marina, you are invited to dine in a local home. The fish that you have caught will be one of the ingredients in a wonderful meal!
Price per person DKK 2.195,- (min. 2 adults)
Children (1-13 years) DKK 995,-
- Every day. Choose between 09.00 and 13.30.
- Fishing & Dining Mondays and Tuesdays in Hvannasund (Viðoy)
- Fishing & Dining Wednesdays and Thursdays in Elduvík (Eysturoy)
- Fishing & Dining Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays in Árnafirði (Borðoy) -
- Tours available from May to September.
- Incl. 4 hours fishing with floating suit, boots, lifejacket, safety training, authorized tour guide, fishing rods, tackle, bait, meal, water/coffee/sweets and 3 hours local home-dining.
- Trip is about 7 hours.
- You are likely to catch species such as Atlantic Cod, Haddock, Whiting, Saithe and see many seabirds.
- Min. 2 persons and max. 5 persons.
- Tour must be pre-booked.
- Excursion link