This is an authentic fishing experience! You sail in a traditional Faroese boat – the utmost of Faroese handicraft. The Faroese boat was a lifeline to the people that settled the beautiful villages you see along the coastline. With this boat type people discovered rich fishing grounds. Now you can follow in their footsteps.
- You get to take the catch home.
Price per person EUR 175 | DKK 1.295,- (min. 2 adults)
Children (1-13 years) EUR 81 | DKK 595,-
- Every day. Choose between 09.00 and 13.30.
- Fishing trip Mondays and Tuesdays from Hvannasund (Viðoy)
- Fishing trip Wednesdays and Thursdays from Funningsfjørður (Eysturoy)
- Fishing trip Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from Árnafirði (Borðoy)
- Tours available from May to September.
- Incl. floating suit, boots, lifejacket, safety training, authorized tour guide, fishing rods, tackle, bait, light meal, water and coffee/sweets.
- Trip is about 3 to 4 hours.
- You are likely to catch species such as Atlantic Cod, Haddock, Whiting, Saithe and see many seabirds.
- Min. 2 persons and max. 5 persons.
- Tour must be pre-booked.
- Excursion link