This is an authentic fishing experience! You sail in a traditional Faroese boat – the utmost of Faroese handicraft. The Faroese boat was a lifeline to the people that settled the beautiful villages you see along the coastline. With this boat type people discovered rich fishing grounds. Now you can follow in their footsteps.
- You get to take the catch home.
Price per person EUR 158 | DKK 1.165,- (min. 2 adults)
Children (1-13 years) EUR 78 | DKK 575,-
- Every day choose between 09.00 and 13.30.
- Monday and Tuesday - Meeting point is Hvannasund marina (Viðoy)
- Wednesday and Thursday - Meeting point is Funningsfirði marina (Eysturoy)
- Friday - Meeting point is Ljósá close to Eiði (Eysturoy)
- Saturday and Sunday - Meeting point is Árnafirði marina (Borðoy)
- Tours available from May to September.
- Incl. floating suit, boots, lifejacket, safety training, authorized tour guide, fishing rods, tackle, bait, light meal, water and coffee/sweets.
- Trip is about 3 to 4 hours.
- You are likely to catch species such as Atlantic Cod, Haddock, Whiting, Saithe and see many seabirds.
- Min. 2 persons and max. 5 persons.
- Tour must be pre-booked.
- Excursion link