From the ferry port in Sørvágur you enjoy a magnificent boat trip along the majestic cliffs. Upon arrival, the first stop is the village café for a short break and the chance to buy refreshments.The hike starts by heading uphill to the monument established for those who passed away at sea. On the tour you will experience the largest puffin colony in the Faroe Islands. At this point of the journey you are likely to get the chance to see the breeding pairs of puffins up-close.
Price per person EUR 373 | DKK 2.795,-
- Pick-up at hotels in Tórshavn, Streymoy.
- Wednesdays 08.00 - 19.30 from May - August
- Incl. bus, guide, ferry, hiking fee and lunch.
- Tour must be pre-booked.
- In the event the tour is canceled, it is sometimes possible to move the tour to another day. If that is not possible the amount will be refunded minus administration fee DKK 400 per person
- Ferry crossing to Mykines is weather permitting and can be cancelled due to bad weather.
- Important to be properly dressed - remember the weather is changeable.
- Sailing time is approx. 45 minutes one way. Time on the island is approx. 8 hours.
- Difficulty: Medium in uneven terrain. One should not suffer from vertigo.
- Excursion link